BayCHI Email List Migrated
Steve Williams
2014-01-02 16:19:43 UTC
Happy New Year, subscribers to BayCHI Discussions!

BayCHI has moved our email lists to a new hosting provider. We're
confident this will reduce BayCHI's expenses and the volunteer work
required to maintain the lists.

You will see only two changes:

- You must request a new password to update your subscription.
- There's a new web address for managing your subscription:

Please reply if you have any questions.

BayCHI now uses our account on Webfaction.com to run these email lists.
You may review Webfaction's privacy policy to understand how
Webfaction respects and protects your personal information:

https://www.webfaction.com/privacy?affiliate=baychi
Steve Williams
2014-01-02 21:01:56 UTC
A subscriber was nice enough to point out that I didn't say explicitly:

You need not take any action due to the migration of the list.

You will see only two changes:

- Next time you need to make any changes to your subscription, you
must request a new password using the web address at the bottom of this
message.

- The list has a new web address for managing your subscription, which
appears at the bottom of this message.

Thanks!