Question about General Assembly class
Beki Thomson
2012-09-17 23:07:58 UTC
Hi All,

I have been offered a partial scholarship for a User Experience Design
class through General Assembly. Any thoughts on whether this class
would actually help get me a job in UX? I'm an experienced tech
writer.

http://bit.ly/Ugay8u

Please respond to me directly, if you wish, at ***@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Beki
Lisa Rose
2012-09-18 01:23:11 UTC
Definitely take that class. Usability engineering, HCI, et al is quite
different and requires quite different skills than that required in writing
good technical documentation. You certainly can't lose with this one.

Best,
LjRose

ljroseOnline.com____________________