The FCC's Accessibility and Innovation Initiative: Background and Recent Work
Lisa Rose
2013-03-01 17:35:45 UTC
FYI - You who are working on the impact of usability on accessibility (at
least in the USA) may wish to review this (if you have not already done so).
Please do not contact me with any questions or issues or commentary. I am
simply passing this along as I know few here may have access to this. For
discussion or comments on it, either use the board here (vs me personally) or
I'm sure the FCC would love to hear from you.

Best,
Lisa
We have published a blog post that gives background on, and highlights
recent work of, the FCC's Accessibility and Innovation Initiative. This post
is on the web at
http://www.fcc.gov/blog/fcc-s-accessibility-and-innovation-initiative-backgro
und-and-recent-work
ljroseOnline.com____________________